Bearing Much Fruit



 I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John 15:5 NKJV

I am thankful for all the opportunities I have to do good works in service to my Savior. Each opportunity is so rewarding. Without His help, His wisdom, His strength.... I am and can do nothing. I am so grateful that by abiding in Him He opens so many doors for me to bear fruit. Through, the ministry of God's Share Program, we get to bring others with us on this rewarding journey!

Today, we are bearing fruit..... fruit of the loom type fruit!

It is pure joy to be able to find a great deal on items that I know are desperately needed. On the other hand, it's so hard to know that no matter how many items we purchase with these great deals... they are still just a drop in the bucket compared to the overwhelming need. Still we press on, doing all that we can with what we have been given. 

Today, while clearing out my e-mails, I came across a super great deal on one item in great need on various mission fields.... children's underwear! Underwear is expensive! A lot of cash for a small amount of fabric. But oh so necessary fabric! Do you know that in some countries a child will be shamed in front of other children/students if it is found out they are not wearing underwear? I have read one such story where a child took his own life because of the shame. Where there is one such story, I am sure there are more. 

Today, I "stumbled" across a 60% off sale on children's underwear. We bought all that I felt we could buy. They will be distributed to several mission fields through several of our annual projects. 

If you would like to enable us to purchase even more packages of brand new name brand, quality underwear for girls and boys, here are the great prices we are taking advantage of currently: $4.80 for a 10 pack of girls underwear; $5.60 for a 5 pack of boys underwear. 

We will call this project: Unders2021

You can give any amount you like. Buy one pack, five packs, maybe ten? 

You can give via Paypal just send your donation to e-mail gsp.kim@verizon.net and note Unders2021 Project.

Financial donations can also be given at our website www.godsshareprogram.org, just click on the donate button and give using debit card, credit card or paypal. The donation goes through Paypal but you do not need a Paypal account. 

You can also mail a check payable to God's Share Program, 38303 North Ave, Zephyrhills, FL 33542

If you would rather, you can also purchase underwear yourself and have it shipped to us. Shipping address: God's Share Program, 38303 North Ave., Zephyrhills, FL 33542. Smaller children's sizes are best. 

Thank you for joining with us to bear fruit! Fruit of the Loom fruit!

Fruit of the Loom Order Total

$619.83

Comments