Tuesdays with Kim

Tuesday night my Mom took pity on me and came out to the M.O.D. to work. She doesn't like this picture but Hey Mom! you've heard about paybacks, right?! hee hee hee hee..... Besides I told her she was laughing and it was a great picture. Can she pack or what! Look at this box so perfectly done! We don't pay to ship packing materials at GSP!
And boy did I keep her busy! Course you already know packing each box is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle and just when you think you're beginning to see the picture take shape, we decide hey if we added another deoderant and toothpaste we could put all this in a flat rate box and save $5 bucks on shipping!
Then I thought I lost her....couldn't find her anywhere and the M.O.D. ain't THAT big!
Now Mom, there's no time to play hide and seek with the boxes! We have to get those shipped out to the Missionaries!
And I don't know WHO this person is! She showed up to work but looks to me like she's having way too much fun!

Comments