A Day at the Office

Hey! Who snuck in that picture! Well since it's here....
It looks a little messy at the moment but this is our office! The last week or so has been busy with rebuilding our inventory database thanks to our previous database files being corrupted (not a virus just a database issue), assisted a Missionary with a newsletter, researched briefcase tabletop displays to include a little e-bay bidding (that's fun!), re-stocked Kathy with cards and stamps (she takes care of sending out all the birthday and anniversary cards to the Missionary families), updated our blog (obviously), creating our June newsletter, updating and printing our brochures, and of course reading and sending all the Missionary e-mails and sending out our e-hotline e-mails to keep everyone updated on needs and prayer requests. Everyday I am thankful that God has set this path before me. I am truly blessed to know that I am doing what God has called me to do. I love getting to know all the Missionaries and learning how we can work together to help them accomplish what they are called to do.

Comments