Being Generous to Others - It's the Premise to a Promise!

Philippians 4:19 states: "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus" - what a great verse! BUT there is a premise to that promise. Backing up to verse 14 scripture also states: "Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need. Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account. I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.


Ah, so being generous to others becomes the premise to God's promise of meeting all of our needs.
There are many missionaries serving today who have gone to the uttermost parts of the earth where technology and Wal-marts do not abound. These missionaries desire to be our hands and feet extended to the masses who are in need of many things not available to them. At God's Share Program we work daily to get needed resources to these missionaries to help meet these needs but we need your help. In the pictures below you will see boxes of resources along with the cost of shipping for each box. Will you help us get these resources to the mission field? Let it be 'credited to your account' that you provided new sandals for children living in a prison, or shirts for men in a displaced pygmy tribe or shoes for someone who had none. Let's trust God in this together, help meet these needs of people we will never meet and know that our God will also meet our needs.

God's Share Program is a 501(c)3 so donations are tax deductible. You can give securely via our website: http://www.godsshareprogram.org/.
Scripture reference: NIV

Comments